Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Growing...

**This post was prompted because I was feeling like blowing up FB with ultrasound, and belly, photos :) Also, this will probably be a bit of a ramble......


It's a very strange thing being pregnant and having practically no symptoms. I mean, I have to buy new bras every week, I get some serious heartburn, and I'm exhausted by 3:30, but I don't really count those as symptoms. What it really feels like is I've just let myself go. I've had a history of some serious heartburn and the girls have been known to fluctuate. All things I had a problem with when I've gained a few more lbs than I would like. Also, I work with 6 and 7 year olds, so I think I'm entitled to be spent by 3:30. The only real sign is the tightening of my pants, which are really just making me look like a fatty instead of a cute pregnant chick. I'm really not trying to complain or rub it in, I swear.

So, for your viewing pleasure, or not, here are some shots of my microscopic belly, and the newest shot of Baby V. Finally a profile shot! Those creepy alien shots were a bit scary if I do say so myself...



8 weeks

10 weeks

13 weeks

The babes....
*** I sincerely apologize for the overuse of the vignette filter, but you can get over it because I like it...***

No comments: