Sunday, April 6, 2014

16 Days

I never thought 16 days could go by so fast! Little Miss is growing like a weed, and the days are flying by! She's already put on a whole pound since she was born. She's weighing in at a whopping 8lbs 5oz! I find this fascinating since they want baby to be back to birth weight by two weeks. She's well above that. 

Joe and I have really been spoiled with this little girl. She came out a breastfeeding champion, and is an awesome sleeper. In fact she actually sleeps too well at night, and I have to wake her to feed her. She's not a huge fan of that, but she gets it honest. Daddy is a big advocate of sleep. I'm just hoping it keeps up as she grows. She is also one of the calmest newborns I know. She rarely fusses, and when she does she is easily calmed. Even the pets have taken to Hazel well. It's all been a little too easy, and as someone who is constantly waiting for the other shoe to drop, I've definitely got my guard up ;). 

Joe and I are both very much in love with this little girl. The learning curve hasn't been as steep as we thought, and every day seems to be easier and easier. It's hard to remember what life was like before Hazel, and I find this facinating as well. How one little person can make such an impact in such a short time. So far the three of us are having tons of fun :). 

Feel free to stop by for a visit, if you would like!

Cheers! 


                       16 days old!

     Mommy is a little obsessed with hair 
                          bows.....

                  Making funny faces :)

                 Happy happy, baby 







No comments: