Saturday, November 24, 2012

Help!

There are two things you see when you walk into our house, a table with four chairs, and a big grey empty wall. It's not cozy and it's not very welcoming. If anything it is stark and cold. We have lived at Small House Love for almost a year and a half. Since we moved in, I have had several ideas for this space, and all of them have failed for one reason or another. I know that we could use some extra seating down here, and I know that some art work is probably in order. Maybe some shelving?? I don't know what to do. I would like some input from those of you who take the time to read this little blog. What should we do with this space?? Please keep in mind that on the joining wall behind the table will be a beautiful b&w photograph of  The Grand Tetons. Help!

Cheers!!

Big grey empty wall. Sad and lonely looking for some inspiration.



Photo to be placed on joining wall behind the table. Gorgeous right?? If i could live in that house till my end days I would be one happy girl. 


No comments: