Saturday, March 1, 2014

Let the Countdown Begin!

Little Miss and I had our 36 week appointment on Friday. She is doing just great, and I am finally measuring on time! No more 3 weeks ahead baloney. We had a growth scan at our 35 week appointment and Hazel was measuring right on track :-). Doc says we're looking at a 7-8 pounder at birth. Knowing that these measurements can be off by a pound or two, I'm hoping if they are that it is in the minus column ;-). It was a lot of fun getting to take a peak at Hazel again. You could make out chubby cheeks! Unfortunately the printed pics are quite dark, so I won't be posting them :-(.

I've been dealing with some pretty serious leg, ankle, and foot swelling which has been a blast! The good news is I don't have any other symptoms to suggest anything serious is going on. The bad news is, once I stand up my feet and ankles swell to roughly the size of an elephant's. I no longer have two pair of shoes that fit, but one, and that pair is actually ripping at the seams. Joe and I ventured out today to purchase a pair to get me through the next four weeks. Let me just say, they are some styling shoes! I have to confess, I am a bit of a shoe whore so this sacrifice has been a little hard to deal with ;-). I can't wait to get back into my cute heels, and boots, and flats. 

Lots of folks, including Joe, are convinced I'll go early, but I am pretty confident Little Miss will be staying put until the 26th or longer :-). 

Well that's all the updates for now :-)


Cheers!





No comments: